Current Challenges and Emerging Trends in Pharmacovigilance: a Focus on the Nordic Countries
The Nordic Pharmacovigilance Day conference has become a yearly key meeting for all the professionals working in pharmacovigilance and related areas in the Nordic countries.
The 9th edition will be held in Copenhagen on 13 October 2022 and the agenda will cover the updated most important topics within the safety of medicinal product and medical devices.
With the collaboration of experienced and knowledgeable speaker, the conference will offer interactive sessions, high level presentations and useful discussions about the practical aspects of the daily work in PV.
Among others, we will cover the following topics:
• PV Inspections focus and trends: experience from the industry and perspectives from regulator’s
• Practical aspects of PV assessment of vendors and Safety Data Exchange agreements
• Data privacy in handling of safety data: challenges and approaches
• Signal management considerations in evolving landscape
• New trends in PV: Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
- Wasim Anwar - Vice President & Deputy QPPV - Head of QPPV Office, Global Safety at Novo Nordisk A/S
- Caroline Susanne Sandström - Head of Global Clinical Quality at Ferring Pharmaceuticals A/S
- Mette Stie Kallesøe - Deputy QPPV, Global Safety Standards & Compliance Global Safety at LEO Pharma
Who should attend?
The conference program is designed for healthcare professionals or pharmacists working in the pharmacovigilance units in the pharmaceutical industry or regulatory agencies, either as specialists or managers, QPPVs, inspectors and QA personnel including auditors, employees in regulatory affairs units with close relations to pharmacovigilance, vendors and CROs working with patient safety data.
More info available soon
Caroline Susanne Sandström
Mette Stie Kallesøe
Jannik Høvring Nielsen
€ 680,00* Early Bird fee until 15 September 2022
€ 790,00* Ordinary fee
€ 440,00* Freelance, Academy, Public Administration
* for Italian companies: +22% VAT
Fee includes: seat at the conference, copy of presentations of Speakers who allow the distribution, 1 networking lunch, 2 coffee breaks, organisational office assistance, certificate of attendance.
The conference will take place at:
Park Inn by Radisson Copenhagen Airport
Engvej 171 – 2300 Copenhagen
Park Inn by Radisson Copenhagen Airport is situated near both the Copenhagen Airport and the city centre. If you arrive by car, this hotel’s location in Copenhagen, Denmark provides free parking. The nearby metro and train stations are convenient for cyclists and guests without cars.
Metro station Femøren (two stops to airport and six to city centre) – beside hotel
Copenhagen International Airport – 3 km (5 min by metro)
Copenhagen Central Station – 7 km (10 – 15 min by car)