Have you ever wondered what distinguishes average writing assistance from an excellent medical writing service?It is not just about having expert medical writers in our team (which we do). It is more than having a straightforward communication process with our clients (which we are proud of).
It is the peace of mind that you will have knowing that, no matter the type of project, you can trust that all your scientific documentation is in good hands.
Across a wide range of therapeutic areas, LS Academy helps you prepare clear, readable documents, within:
- Readable, reviewer-friendly regulatory documents are key to market access
- Clear, understandable medical communications materials are essential to stakeholders’ engagement
This has a considerable impact on your pharmaceutical and medical device products, but also on the health of patients that benefit from them.
At LS Academy, we understand how important your scientific documentation is.
With our team of dedicated medical writers, we provide high-quality medical writing support across a wide range of therapeutic areas within Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices, throughout the entire lifecycle of your product, from product and drug development, passing through all submission phases and to post-market surveillance.
We know that different audiences require different types of communication. A data analysis for clinical or nonclinical summaries demands different skills from our medical writers than a patient-centric information sheet regarding enrolment in a phase III clinical trial.
Nevertheless, the solutions provided by our team of experts can accommodate all your different requirements.
Here are some of the documents we can help you prepare:
- Research Protocols and amendments
- Clinical Investigation Plans
- Clinical Study Reports (Phase I through IV)
- Common Technical Document (CTD)
- Periodic Safety Update Reports
- Safety Narratives
- Scientific Manuscripts
- Website Content
- Training Material for Healthcare Professionals
- Patient information (including Informed Consent Forms)
- Lay Summaries
- Clinical Evaluation Reports
- Literature Reviews
- Technical or Marketing Brochures
- Annual reports
Drawing from our expertise and years of experience, we want to help you achieve your goals. Whether it is a new drug submission, a literature search, or a multi-step project, you can be sure that our solutions will surpass your expectations.
Want to know more?
Contact us for a compromise-free call at email@example.com
We would love to help.