LS Academy is in charge of the preparation and organisation of 360 degrees of investigator meetings before, during, and at the end of the study or clinical investigation:
- Analysis of the meeting objectives
- Detailed budget proposal
- Coordination of activities
- Choice of location, negotiation, and set-up of the event, accommodation, transportation, audio/video, and multimedia equipment, etc.
- Management of social and special events
- Organisational secretariat: constant contact and assistance to speakers and participants
- Design, printing, and delivery of information material
- Welcome Desk
- Presence of a qualified staff
- Supported graphic design of PowerPoint and/or multimedia presentations layout
- Distribution of study materials to participants
- Feedback and final post-investigator meeting evaluations
- Drafting of the minutes of the meeting, distribution of the final version of these minutes together with additional material used during the meeting
- Post-Investigator Meeting Correspondence
The Investigator Meeting can be held in residential mode or online.