The German Pharmacovigilance Day returns after the pandemic break to catch up on pharmacovigilance topics that evolved in the last 3 years, such as:
- how Artificial Intelligence can help tackle the workload in PV
- new regulations (e.g. EU Clinical Trial Directive) which impact PV activities
- the recent letter from EMA regarding the international transfer of personal (health) data from EudraVigilance
- the implementation of the ISO IDMP Standards
- setting up a global structure of PV System
- how to manage interactions between Headquarter and Affiliates in PV
- the issue of drug shortages
With all these developments, it's important to question "Pharmacovigilance: Quo vadis?" and engage in discussions about future trends and developments in the field.
The German Pharmacovigilance Day provides an opportunity for professionals to come together, exchange knowledge and experiences, and explore innovative solutions to the challenges faced in pharmacovigilance. By sharing insights and discussing potential solutions, we can collectively advance the field of pharmacovigilance and ensure the safety and well-being of patients.
Conference language: ENGLISH
- Marc Zittartz - Principal Consultant and Managing Director at Insife Germany
- Carsten Wieser - Head Global Safety at Dr Falk Pharma
Who should attend?
The conference program is designed for healthcare professionals or pharmacists working in the pharmacovigilance units in the pharmaceutical industry or regulatory agencies, either as specialists or managers, QPPVs, inspectors and QA personnel including auditors, employees in regulatory affairs units with close relations to pharmacovigilance, vendors and CROs working with patient safety data.
Reinhold J. Schilling
€ 590,00 Early Bird fee until 19 August 2023
€ 710,00 Ordinary fee
€ 410,00 Freelance, Academy, Public Administration
Fee includes: seat at the conference, .pdf copy of presentations of Speakers who allow the distribution, networking lunch, coffee breaks, organisational office assistance, certificate of attendance.
The conference will take place at:
Hotel nhow Frankfurt
Brüsseler Str. 1-3, 60327 Frankfurt am Main, Germany