The European Statistical Forum (ESF) is a 2 days yearly event organized for the update of statisticians, biometrics experts, and data-managers from
- Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, and Medical Devices companies
- Academic Research
During the ESF forum new trends in medical and health care statistics are presented by leading experts that are carefully selected by the scientific board. Representatives of regulatory authorities are usually involved in the Scientific Board that select the topics to be covered, the speakers and the moderators.
The arguments treated in the 10 previous editions of this pharmaceutical statistic conference include:
- Methods to effectively design and conduct studies and programs in the different development phases of products and on different populations
- Regulatory proposals and their implementation
- Patient’s involvement
- Innovative statistical methods
- Clinical studies monitoring
- New ways to display, summarise and analyse data
- Decision-making processes
- Vendor’s selection and management
- Statistical reports and publications
The ESF forum is organised and managed by LS Academy according to the code of good conduct, to ensure the higher scientific quality of contents. All participants (attendees, speakers, moderators) are asked not to promote any product or service. Only sponsors can promote their commercial activities and products in one-to-one and/or at booth meetings.
Furthermore, at the end of the ESF forum, all participants are asked to provide their feedback through ad-hoc questionnaires. The answers are carefully revised and analysed by LS Academy together with speakers, moderators and sponsors to ensure the satisfaction of those that will attend future ESF forums.
We look forward to meeting you at the next ESF forum on November 11-12th in Rome.